Advertising Rich Media professional Job Listing at 24 Seven in Seattle, WA (Job ID 5023)
Rich Media Designer
7 Month+ Contract Role
Our global ecommerce client seeks a talented, customer-obsessed rich media designer to create innovative advertising experiences its global brand partners across many media properties. The ideal candidate will combine the ability to create rich media executions and exceptional visual design execution.
Your primary focus will be to design and develop visually compelling and beautiful rich media advertising creative for platforms spanning web, tablet, and mobile. You will also work closely with creatives — as well as product, sales, and marketing teams — to create and bring ideas to life that help drive new business. Prior experience in an agency or media environment creating advertisements for global brands is a plus.
If you are passionate about creating innovative, elegant, customer-focused advertising experiences and collaborating with a team of passionate designers, product managers, and engineers, we want to talk to you.
- Design beautiful and engaging advertising creative for the world’s leading advertisers
- Analyze marketing challenges and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create customer-centric designs by integrating marketing objectives, target audience, and creative assets into advertising designs
- Support sales teams by bringing big ideas to life through ideation and creation of high fidelity designs for sales presentations
- Support marketing and sales teams with design and execution of marketing collateral and materials
- Coordinate with development teams on ad execution and deployment
- Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Demonstrated strong competency designing in Flash and/or After Effects
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong visual design skills and advertising experience across a range of media including online, mobile, and video is a requirement for application
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to create dynamic advertising solutions
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Experience designing mobile web, and/or on-device mobile applications
- Bachelor degree in design or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a rich media designer, with at least 4 years in an interactive agency environment.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
24 Seven - Bellevue, WA
Sr UX Designer
24 Seven - Seattle, WA
senior business analyst, E-Commerce - Seattle, WA
Starbucks - Seattle, WA
Locate this job: