Business Development Manager - Events Job Listing at 24 Seven in Los Angeles, CA (Job ID 8627)
As one of our fastest growing divisions, 24 Seven fuelsthe talent for some of the most well known sports, entertainment and consumerproduct activations in the country through mobile tours, retail events,experiential marketing and other activations. We are 24 Seven, theleading global resource for talent management. We help creatively-driven globalbrands identify, recruit and secure game-changing talent. We are currentlyseeking some game-changing talent of our own, specifically a top flight,business development superstar to identify and cultivate newaccounts in our Events division, while managing and growing established clientsto maximize opportunity.
* Prospecting,strategizing and winning newbusiness on a national level
* Build long-lasting, profitable relationshipswith the world’s leading companies and most admired brand builders
* Be an invaluable resource, a brilliantproblem solver
* Be the market place expert with deepunderstanding of how business trends and competitive activity impact our uniqueselling proposition, creating strategies that will fuel the pipeline andmaintain our leadership market position
* Minimum of 2+ years in apromotional/experiential marketing organization or related industry
* Excellent written, verbal and problem solvingskills
* Multi-tasking, even-keel, people magnet withyour high-energy, outgoing, “can-do” attitude
* You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidlygrowing company
About 24 Seven:
As a strategic resource fortalent management, 24 Seven helps creatively-driven global brands identify,recruit and secure game changing talent. Our innovative approach combinesglobal reach, industry expertise and market intelligence to deliver top performersthat advance the unique business goals of our clients. We are the go-to talentsource supporting the world’s top teams in Fashion, Retail, Marketing,Advertising, Interactive/Digital, E-commerce, Design, Beauty, Events andSports/Lifestyle. Our strategic recruiting professionals have either personallyworked in or recruited exclusively for the industry practice they serve. Theirhands-on experience makes them experts at perfectly matching candidates toclients.
Our culture is creative,collaborative, welcoming and fun, and we boast an unmatched employee retentionrate in the staffing industry. We have 14 offices in North America and Europe,and continuing our global expansion deeper into Europe, as well as East South. We seek out the most desirable locations in each city, creatingworkspaces that are inspiring and hip for the best and brightest in staffing.Come see for yourself!
Competitive salary, commission andbenefits. Submit your resume, cover letter, and salary history/requirements for immediate consideration.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Retail Store Management
CVS Caremark - Burbank, CA
District Manager Retail Stores
CVS Caremark - Los Angeles, CA
3D Interactive Application / Game Developer
Kelly Services - Los Angeles, CA
Locate this job: