Head of Ecommerce – Fashion Job Listing at 24 Seven in London (Job ID 6997)
Head of Ecommerce – Fashion
£70,000 - £90,000per annum + Competitive Benefits Package
Our client are a high profile luxury fashion brand who have successfully opened new stores and developed a brand profile which is expanding heavily overseas. The business have recently launched a successful Ecommerce store and are looking to recruit an experienced Head of Ecommerce to join their digital team, to lead the online store to it’s true potential.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience as a Head of Ecommerce or Senior Manager, with experience in leading and growing an Ecommerce division in a fashion retail business.
This Head of Ecommerce role is highly commercial, strategic yet able to deliver and implement. You will work closely with the Commercial Director, as well as lead a highly capable Ecommerce team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and the implementation of the Ecommerce strategy for this global luxury fashion brand. The brand has enormous scope for growth and the profile that would allow anyone who is keen to join a business where they can make noticeable changes and developments.
Includes but not limited to;
* The day to day running of Ecommerce operation
* The development and sales performance of the Ecommerce store
* Analyse sales reports and site metrics and making appropriate recommendations
* Review product offer and merchandising to ensure sales are maximized
* Ensure all content delivered effectively
* Develop and execute the digital marketing strategy to drive the Ecommerce business
* Develop and communicate the digital marketing calendar to the wider business in conjunction with the Head of Communications
* The management of the budget including all product photography and fulfilment costs
* Monitor sales and inventory and review with Merchandising/Retail operations
* Report on KPIs and take necessary action
* Oversee the visual merchandising of the e-Commerce store
* Submit email marketing content to the Head of Communications for approval
* Manage the Email Service Provider (ESP) and email broadcast schedule
* Manage Search Engine Marketing agency
* Ensure Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign are reviewed and optimised
* Ensure off site Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) opportunities are maximised
This is an entrepreneurial role with the opportunity to play an instrumental role in developing a luxury brand across the ecommerce platform with beautiful product.
If you are looking for challenge and keen to know more information about the role please get in touch with Jamie Cross – email@example.com and please call Jamie on to have a confidential discussion.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in London
View similar jobs:
Consultant - Global Contact Center Management (GCCM)
MasterCard Worldwide - London, United Kingdom
Building Services Officer (M&E)
Hays - Maidstone, United Kingdom
Hays - London, United Kingdom
Locate this job: