Locate this job
Online Communications Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are working with a stunning luxury womenswear brand, who have a amazing high profile within the industry. An incredible opportunity has arisen for an Online Communications Manager to join their expanding creative and ecommerce teams.
The Online Communications Manager will ensure that all digital communication points both internally and externally are well designed and communicate brand values whilst delivering on strategic and commercial objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a keen social media planner and strategist, withexperience managing communities and creating content. They will be highly creative with a good eye for visual aesthetics and a thorough understanding of both the brand and commercial aspects of online communications.
Working alongside internal and external teams, the candidate must be able to prepare copy in keeping with the brand and demonstrate strong project management and organization skills to ensure the delivery and implementation of campaigns on time and to budget.
* Qualification in Marketing, Communications or Design
* Previous experience working for a brand
- Familiarity with web, design, film and video processes and techniques
- Excellent command of language and a versatile writing style and experience writing for fashion
- Proven experience creating and managing brand led content with solid creative or art based background
- Experience working on coordinated campaigns crossing online PR, social media and digital marketing
- Have an understanding of how social media ties into digital activities including online marketing, web development, mobile and wider business strategies
- Used to working in a small team and fast paced, creative-led environment
Please apply with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website