3M BT - SAP Security Administrators* Job Listing at 3M in Maplewood, MN
Title: 3M BT - SAP Security Administrators*
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
Located in Maplewood Minnesota, this SAP Security Support Specialist position will be responsible for supporting and providing appropriately controlled SAP application level access in support of SAP business processes. The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining and deploying technologies within the SAP Security ecosystem enabling automation of operational security functions, and support of said functions. Knowledge in problem resolution and interpersonal communication is necessary to be successful. This position is within our SAP Technical Services group, which is part of the IT Infrastructure Center of Excellence.
This position requires knowledge of Industry Standard Security Administration practices as well as the ability to work within cross-functional teams from different businesses and various countries in a complex organization with differences in language, culture and time zones.
· Maintain and support of security methodology for SAP Business Suite, Netweaver and Solution Manager System.
· Resolve incidents affecting the operation of production systems, through troubleshooting and implementing known fixes.
· Providing support for problem and change tickets.
· Provide ongoing operational support of SAP Central User Admin, Single Sign On, SAP Governance Risk and Compliance Access Control components and other security related technology components as required.
· Understanding of SAP GRC security tools (Virsa, SoD reporting, Firefighter, Role Expert, Compliance Calibrator).
· Maintenance of SAP Roles and profiles.
· Ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements within SAP Security implementation.
· Automating administrative and operational security functions.
· Providing input and feedback on security decisions regarding the SAP infrastructure and architecture.
· Direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, and technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
· Participate in on-call rotation to ensure 24/7 operations of these critical systems
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
U.S. Export Control laws and U.S. Government Department of Defense contracts and sub-contracts impose certain restrictions on companies and their ability to share export-controlled and other technology and services with certain "non-U.S. persons" (persons who are not U.S. citizens or nationals, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., refugees, "Temporary Residents" (granted Amnesty or Special Agricultural Worker provisions), or persons granted asylum (but excluding persons in nonimmigrant status such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, etc.) or non-U.S. citizens.
To comply with these laws, and in conjunction with the review of candidates for those positions within 3M that may present access to export controlled technical data, 3M must assess employees' U.S. person status, as well as citizenship(s).
The questions asked in this application are intended to assess this and will be used for evaluation purposes only. Failure to provide the necessary information in this regard will result in our inability to consider you further for this particular position. The decision whether or not to file or pursue an export license application is at 3M Company's sole election.
High School Diploma
3 years IT professional experience
3 years of combined experience in ERP and/or Application Security Administration
3 years of experience in SAP Security Administration
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
1 year in a regulated environment (SOX, FDA, etc.) subject to compliance controls
Excellent interpersonal, written and team collaboration skills
Relationship building skills
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in St. Paul, MN
View similar jobs:
Digital Graphics Technician
TalentAssist - St. Paul, Minn
Application Hosting Systems Engineer
Entegee Engineering Technical Group - Saint Paul, MN
Entegee Engineering Technical Group - Eden Prairie, MN
Locate this job: