3M HIS Client Technology Executive - Central USA Job Listing at 3M in Murray, UT (Job ID 3m-1300573&lang=en)
Title: 3M HIS Client Technology Executive - Central USA
3M HIS Client Technology Executive - Central USA
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
3M Health Information Systems, Inc., is the leader in providing healthcare funding and performance management solutions. With more than 5,000 customers, 3M Health Information Systems enables healthcare providers to enhance operations, shorten revenue cycle times, improve patient care and achieve an electronic health record solution.
* Lead technical sales presentations and engagements, develop technical solutions and completes customer specific solution architectures including 3M and third party products.
* Effectively differentiate 3M's offerings from the competition, and create customer preference for 3M offerings based on differentiation. Develop and maintain a comprehensive technical portfolio to be used in sales activities including presentations, responses, and diagrams to support customer and prospect needs.
* Provide timely and customer focused responses to technical portions of RFPs and customer Information requests (e.g. Technology application questioner).
* Serve as the technical product expert in the assigned region providing leadership in configuration advice, specifications, and the selection and appropriate customization of deployment options. Provide technical solution support for sales activities supporting new and existing customers including excellent presentation and technical documentation skills.
* Continuously develop personal sales skills, maintain up to date knowledge on technology, market trends, company products and solutions.
* Develop and maintain effective client documentation for new and existing clients on technical aspects of consulting to be transitioned to implementation staff. Provide necessary explanations and transition to implementation teams as necessary for continuity.
* Responsible for working independently and in team selling environment to pursue business opportunities and develop strong relationships with hospital technical teams. Provide continuous updates and education to client and internal teams.
* Build and maintain relationships with end users, integrators, consultants, value added resellers and technology partners.
* Travel 75%
* Bachelor’s Degree.
* 5 years experience with software solutions.
* 5 combined years of technical account management, and / or technical implementation management of solutions.
* 5 combined years of technical experience in the healthcare industry.
* Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS 2008) and / or Microsoft Certified Sytems Engineer (MCSE 2008).
* 5 years experience in Microsoft Windows 7, Office 2010 (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio).
* Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology degree preferred
* Health Care Technical Sales experience in clinical or financial services or healthcare information technology management experience
Excellent presentation skills and experience selling and developing relationships with technical leadership in the healthcare sector. Experience with large IDNs preferred.
* Ability to drive solution scale and technical architectures proposed to achieve solution value(achieve stated ROI and benefits).
* Deep technical understanding of state of the art data center technologies (e.g. networking protocols/routing/switching, firewalls/VPN/Load balancers, storage area networks, availability and disaster recovery solutions, and virtualization (including private and public cloud).
* Software deployment and lifecycle management technologies including Microsoft Systems Center, Altiris, Citrix and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure experience (VDI).
* Microsoft SQL server implementation and management expertise including Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 deployments.
* Comprehensive understanding of security requirements associated with emerging standards (including HIPAA, ARRA, Safe Harbor, and PCI).
* Cloud computing technologies including HTML5, certificate services, IIS, Apache, and Internet Explorer deployment and management.
* Microsoft MCSE for Windows Server Infrastructure 2012, Private Cloud, or SQL 2012
This position is a 3MHISposition and is therefore not a 3M benefited position. The position is subject to the benefit package under 3MHISbenefits program. Details will be shared with you at the time of interview with the hiring manager.
No relocation available
This position is under 3M Health Information Systems, Inc. 3M Health Information Systems, Inc. may offer a different benefits package than you are currently receiving. To understand how your benefits may change when transferring among 3M Company and 3M Subsidiaries, go to 3M Source, Life & Career, Finding a 3M Job,Transferring between 3M Company and 3M Subsidiaries.
No relocation available
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Salt Lake City, UT
View similar jobs:
.NET Software Developer
Kelly Services - Salt Lake City, UT
Robert Half Technology - Salt Lake City, UT
Kelly Services - West Valley, UT
Locate this job: