3M HIS Director of Consulting - Atlanta, GA Job Listing at 3M in Atlanta, GA
Title: 3M HIS Director of Consulting - Atlanta, GA
3M HIS Director of Consulting – Atlanta, GA
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
3M Health Information Systems, Inc., is the leader in providing healthcare funding and performance management solutions. With more than 5,000 customers, 3M Health Information Systems enables healthcare providers to enhance operations, shorten revenue cycle times, improve patient care and achieve an electronic health record solution.
Manage overall business operations of specific service areas within 3M's Consulting practice. Responsible to meet billing and revenue goals set by the business unit.
* Consults with the business unit leadership team to develop short and long term strategic plans of the Consulting practice. Directs and lead the activities of Managers, Project Consulting Managers, Senior Consultants and Consultants to produce client deliverables(1) and meet business goals.
* Has responsibility for decision making and operational planning to support the overall business unit strategic plans related to the Acute Care service line.
* Has direct responsibility for functional strategic planning including establishing and managing budgets for the department.
* Management responsibility encompasses several areas to include: a) quality of work delivered, b) Six Sigma projects and control plans, c) customer satisfaction, d) employee performance and e) growth of the practice (service offerings and financial growth).
* Creates solutions for complex and multi-faceted problems which requires ingenuity, creativity, innovation and strong clinical and technical skills along with strong leadership skills.
* Problem solving requires thorough understanding of business unit policies and practices along with a strong understanding and experience in hospital management.
* Resolves issues and conflicts related to direct reports, customers and interdepartmentally.
* Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards, complies with corporate policies and procedures.
* Provides direct supervision to employees assigned to include coaching, training and development, allocating work assignments, review of progress in achieving objectives, managing employee compensation, performance appraisals, diversity, disability, all relevant employee data, etc.
* Understand and enforces corporate/location policies and procedures.
* Takes appropriate action to address policy violations
* Manages business partner agreements and subcontractors where appropriate.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration or Finance from an accredited university.
* Minimum 7 combined years experience in healthcare, consulting in healthcare, and/or in healthcare software installation
* Masters in Business Administration
* Previous healthcare management of a consulting practice
This position is a 3MHISposition and is therefore not a 3M benefited position. The position is subject to the benefit package under 3MHISbenefits program. Details will be shared with you at the time of interview with the hiring manager.
No relocation available
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
Epic HIM Consultant Jobs - GA
Soliant Health - Atlanta, GA
Sr Consultant, Lease Administration
American Cancer Society - Atlanta, GA
Specialist Fleet Operations
AT&T - Atlanta, GA
Locate this job: