Account Manager - PCD - G1- Shanghai Job Listing at 3M in Shanghai
Title: Account Manager - PCD - G1- Shanghai
Founded in Minnesota in 1902, with headquarter located at St. Paul, Minnesota state of U.S.A. 3M has become a best-known multinational giant and renowned for its innovative and diversified products. For one century, 3M has developed more than 60,000 high-quality products penetrated into various fields, Consumer & office, telecom & electronics, traffic & transportation, commercial graphics, security protection, construction to medical care, etc.
3M was declared the best localized multinational company by China Business Daily. In 2007, 3M was recognized as the "2006 Best Regional Contributor" out of 500 top companies, and as one of the best top 500 companies in corporate social responsibility by Nanfang Weekend. 3M China also won 2nd Place in 2007 Top Companies for Leaders in (Greater) China and honored as "Best Corporate Citizen" by 21 Century Business Herald Newspaper.
The position of Account Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to the following specific duties:
* Achieve sales objectives as set by management for the specific products in the assigned territory and discuss work plan and obstacles with supervisor frequently;
* Apply business unit marketing policies, procedures and plans, and proactively report all new or unusual pertinent market conditions to supervisor as well as product performance information;
* Maintain sales channels in the assigned territory and develop new channels with supervisor's help if needed;
* Represent business unit products and services to customers and prospect and provide appropriate sales support services to customers and distributors;
* Handel simple complaint independently and request instruction and assistance from superior in handling situations which require either greater or different experience or knowledge;
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
* Bachelor's degree or above;
* 3 years related working experience as sales engineer or business development in multinational company in related industry;
* Fair knowledge of customer segments and their needs in the related market;
* Good communication skills, influencing skills and selling skills;
* Fair English communication skill both in written and oral;
* Basic PC skills.
* Rich experience in new client development is preferred;
* Good time and territory management skill is preferred.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Shanghai
View similar jobs:
CIB - MNC Corporate Banker - Global Corporate Bank
J.P. Morgan - China
Applications Support Analyst - Associate - Shanghai
J.P. Morgan Chase - China
CIB - Transaction Processing Manager - CIB Operations
J.P. Morgan - China
Locate this job: