Audit Supervisor Job Listing at 3M in Maplewood, MN
Title: Audit Supervisor
3M's Finance Organization has an immediate opening for an Audit Supervisor in Maplewood, MN.
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
Job Summary :
The Audit Supervisor duties include oversight and supervision of audit activities of certain U.S. Businesses and compliance activities. Supervisor will ensure quality and depth of audit coverage, provide supervision and training for direct reports and other team members to develop technical skills and leadership attributes and actively promote internal controls, accuracy, efficiency, reliability and compliance with established policies and procedures, as well as federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Analyzing data and information to determine the adequacy of internal controls and compliance with corporate procedures as well as interacting with 3M employees at all levels in order to obtain the necessary information to perform their job.
* Lead audits and teams of varying sizes.
* Excellent communication skills are required as they communicate audit results and recommendations both orally and in writing to the various levels of management.
* In addition, traveling to assigned audit locations is required (approximately 25% travel annually).
This position is located at 3M’s World Headquarters in Maplewood, MN. Relocation assistance is not currently available.
* Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited university
* Minimum 5 years finance, accounting, and/or audit experience
* Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Mathematics
* MBA from an accredited university
* Supervisory experience
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 85,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.comor follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in St. Paul, MN
View similar jobs:
Business Development Manager
TalentAssist - Minneapolis, MN
ITSM / ITIL Analyst
Entegee Engineering Technical Group - Minneapolis, MN
Management Job Fair
Bed Bath & Beyond - Minnetonka, MN
Locate this job: