Business Human Resources Manager - Electronics & Energy Job Listing at 3M in Maplewood, MN
Title: Business Human Resources Manager - Electronics & Energy
3M is seeking a Business Human Resource Manager for the Electronics and Energy Business Group to support its Film Manufacturing & Supply Chain Operations (FMSCO) and Business Group Laboratory organizations.
Job Summary : The person hired for the position of Business Human Resource Manager will primarily be responsible for providing HR leadership and consultation to these functional organizations and their respective executive operating committees on the strategic and employee-related issues impacting organizational performance.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Human Capital Planning (HCP): Translating the organization's strategic/operating plan into tangible HCP needs/projects. Facilitating high-level Succession Planning and Management Tier Review processes.
* Organization Development & Change Management: Proactively diagnosing organizational issues which will require organization design and/or change management. Leading/coordinating projects to address opportunities.
* Leadership Development: Provide coaching to organization leaders. Facilitate the identification of appropriate Leadership Development programs and candidates for participation. Actively participate in and support leadership development activities within the Electronics & Energy Business Group.
* Organizational Performance Management: Working with Management Operating Committee members and Executives within the 3M Employee Contribution and Development Program and coordinating performance correction for Management Operating Committee members and their direct reports in an effort to drive high performing teams.
* Strategic Planning: Actively participating in the strategic planning process and developing HR strategies to support business plans.
Location : The person hired for the position of Business Human Resource Manager will be located in Maplewood, MN and relocation assistance will be available. This position may include up to 10% travel.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
* Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited university
* 7 years of experience in Human Resources
* 5 years of experience in Business Human Resources Management
* 2 years of experience in supporting manufacturing operations and/or laboratory environments
* Master's degree or higher from an accredited university in Business Administration or a Human Resources discipline
* Experience/certification in coaching senior and executive leaders
* 1 combined year of experience in a supervisory and/or management role leading either a group or department
* 5 years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite
* Experience and ability to apply knowledge of professional fields such as organizational design, business administration, industrial relations, and/or psychology
* Master knowledge and experience with the most current theories and practices in at least one or more related HR professional disciplines. Broad knowledge of multiple related disciplines.
* Comprehensive knowledge of 3M's global strategy, business areas, structure and organization, as well as of the external market
* The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering strong results, business acumen, and the ability to work in a challenging fast-paced environment
* Strong values and ethics with the ability to ensure adherence across all levels
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 85,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visithttp://us.lrd.yahoo.com/SIG=15rp5itg8/**http:/cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http://www.3M.com&esheet=6627509&lan=en-US&anchor=www.3M.com&index=1&md5=d97e6d24dbc1a38178e1dde881fface6or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Human Resources jobs in St. Paul, MN
View similar jobs:
Robert Half Management Resources - St. Paul, MN
KellyMitchell Group - Minneapolis, MN
SHL Group LTD - Minneapolis, MN
Locate this job: