Clinical Specialist - Medical Tapes, Securement and Bandaging Job Listing at 3M in Maplewood, MN
Title: Clinical Specialist - Medical Tapes, Securement and Bandaging
3M is seeking a Clinical Specialist for the Health Care Business Group, Critical & Chronic Care Solutions Division, Medical Tapes, Securement, and Bandaging.
Job Summary: The position of Clinical Specialist will leverage their clinical expertise in nursing and intensive/critical care to support the Acute Care business.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following :
* Clinical and technical support of the 3M™ branded Medical Tape and Coban products
* Contribute to new product development efforts including voice of customer research, understanding and educating teams on relevant clinical issues, customer product evaluation, and technical writing
* Clinical education and speaking
* Attend local, regional, and national professional association conferences
* Provide clinical and technical support to customers
* Gain and share knowledge of new products and new practices in the ICU/CCU
* Performing other duties as assigned
Location : The person hired for the position of Clinical Specialist will be located in Maplewood, MN and relocation assistance will not be available. This position may include up to 50% travel.
* Bachelor’s degree or higher in Nursing from an accredited university
* Possess a current unrestricted nursing license
* 5 years of nursing experience
* 3 years of Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and/or Critical Care Unit (CCU) nursing experience
* Strong knowledge of medical industry trends including: Pay for Performance; Hospital Acquired Conditions; Infection Control
* Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) Certification
* Public speaking experience
* Technical writing experience
* Willingness to travel 25-50% of the time
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 85,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visithttp://us.lrd.yahoo.com/SIG=15rp5itg8/**http:/cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http://www.3M.com&esheet=6627509&lan=en-US&anchor=www.3M.com&index=1&md5=d97e6d24dbc1a38178e1dde881fface6or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in St. Paul, MN
View similar jobs:
Quality Technician (AW)
Sunrise Systems Inc - Chaska, MN
Aspen Dental - Minneapolis, MN
Medical Services Specialist
American Family Insurance - Eden Prairie, MN
Locate this job: