Division Quality Manager - Construction and Home Improvement Job Listing at 3M in Maplewood, MN
Title: Division Quality Manager - Construction and Home Improvement
3M’s Consumer Business Group is seeking a Division Quality Manager for their Construction and Home Improvement Markets Division.
Responsible for product and business process quality for the Construction and Home Improvement Markets (CHIM) Division. This includes, but is not limited to: Leading the development of the CHIM global quality strategy and developing operational plans to improve consumer satisfaction. Leading the development, implementation, disciplined use and continual improvement of the CHIM Quality Management System to meet the requirements and expectations of consumers, customers and division personnel.
Major Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Develop CHIM Division Quality strategy to meet consumer and customer requirements.
* Improve the new production introduction system and ensure compliance to the NPI system
* Responsible for developing and maintaining the CHIM Quality Management System (QDS).
* Responsible for the CHIM Customer Feedback Response system and continuous improvement process to drive improved customer satisfaction.
* Support Global Business Teams (5) within CHIM by providing quality support such as product & process understanding, supplier management, quality assurance, product quality control, in-coming quality control, Lean SixSigma, warranty analysis, etc.
This position is located at 3M’s World Headquarters in Maplewood, MN. Relocation assistance is available.
* A Bachelor level university/college degree in a science or engineering discipline
* Minimum ten (10) years of quality and/or manufacturing experience
* Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience
* Experience leading quality improvement initiatives and projects.
* Broad knowledge and experience with the most current theories and practices in one or more related professional disciplines such as quality assurance, product quality control, in-coming quality control, Lean Six Sigma, ISO-9001, etc.
* Master’s degree is a plus.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in St. Paul, MN
View similar jobs:
Business Development Manager
TalentAssist - Minneapolis, MN
ITSM / ITIL Analyst
Entegee Engineering Technical Group - Minneapolis, MN
Management Job Fair
Bed Bath & Beyond - Minnetonka, MN
Locate this job: