eCommerce Manager - Consumer Business Group Job Listing at 3M in Maplewood, MN (Job ID 3m-1209334&lang=en)
Title: eCommerce Manager - Consumer Business Group
3M is seeking an eCommerce Manager for their Consumer Business Group.
You will manage planning and strategic directives for 3M Consumer Brand (e.g. Post-it® Brand, Scotch® Brand, ACE™ Brand, etc…) eCommerce programs. Bring together sales, marketing, communications managers, and business analysts to help define and execute sell-in and sell-through opportunities on key partner web properties. Manage high functioning team to provide guidance and execution of eCommerce pricing, promotions, processes improvements and benchmarks against industry best practices. Additionally, you will lead data reporting and analytics in order to drive insights for promotion and product content optimization.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Leadership for 3M Consumer retail eCommerce, including practices in product presence, demand generation and analytics utilized to improve the sales of 3M Consumer products through pureplay and multichannel retail partners including Amazon.com, Global Amazon, Staples.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Walmart.com, Target.com, and other accounts.
* Work closely with the Business teams to identify eCommerce opportunities.
* Follow identified best-practices and processes to improve product presence on eCommerce websites. This includes actively consulting and supporting the business team as they execute on account negotiations, SKU presence improvements, product detail page improvements, images, videos and rich content and other requisite best-practices to reach eCommerce sales goals.
* Work closely with the Digital Asset Management team to identify best practices and processes to manage data and assets for eCommerce programs.
* Partner with US Consumer business unit teams to define objectives in eCommerce, including product content, product positioning, website advertising and demand generation packages, channel strategy and competitive response.
* Create and maintain leadership relationships with eCommerce executives and managers at key retail accounts, identify strategic and operational next steps, circulate news on eCommerce account developments to internal stakeholders.
* Ability to acquire, retain and utilize knowledge of differences in retailer website technical capabilities and business processes, and to customize recommendations to maximize presence of 3M products based upon technical and business operation best practices.
* Attend launch meetings for and align initiatives against all newly-onboarding pureplay and multichannel eCommerce accounts.
* Lead analytics of performance, and competitive analysis, in pureplay channels including Amazon Retail Analytics Premium.
* Share best practices with global teams interfacing with eCommerce accounts in their local countries or regions.
* Work with eHub leader to provide Consumer input into 3M corporate discussions regarding product information, analytics and other areas of interest to eCommerce sales.
* Prepare, and occasionally deliver, presentations to eCommerce resources at Consumer accounts. This will most often occur within the context of an account visit to 3M Center, but may involve travel to account sites.
* Interface with 3M business groups outside of Consumer on portfolio management in shared eCommerce accounts
Relocation: Relocation assistance is available.
* Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
* Minimum seven (7) or more years of eCommerce experience
* Minimum one (1) or more years combined experience in retail key account management, sales planning, account development and/or business development
* Understanding of consumer/shopper experience as it relates to online shopping and as it contrasts with brick-and-mortar shopping.
* Ability to drive strategy and change while implementing, analyzing and reporting on numerous concurrent eCommerce projects. Ability to navigate well in ambiguity.
* Superior analytical skills and experience applying data to make decisions. Record of making decisions and implementing change.
* Project management experience with demonstrated ability to prioritize work independently and manage multiple tasks.
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $27 billion in sales, 3M employs about 80,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.comor follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Sao Tome and Principe
Locate this job: