IT Data Warehouse Analyst* Job Listing at 3M in Maplewood, MN (Job ID 3m-1301962&lang=en)
Title: IT Data Warehouse Analyst*
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
IT Data Warehouse Analyst
This individual’s responsibilities are focused on 3M’s Enterprise Business Warehouse. This individual is responsible for all support SAP BW activities in the area of Logistics Execution, Planning, and APO BW. These activities will involve design and development for enhancements and fixes as part of the Global SAP implementation initiative as well as post deployment support. They will also participate in cutover activities for deployments. . They possess a high level of SAP BW expertise enabling them to execute on design and development as well as provide consulting to clients.
• BW Support Lead for the Logistics Execution, planning, and APO area.
• Design and develop BW extracts from SAP, extract structures, DataStore objects, InfoCubes, MultiProviders, InfoObjects, Transfer Rules, Update Rules, Communication Structures
• Provide expert consultation to clients on BW content
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
U.S. Export Control laws and U.S. Government Department of Defense contracts and sub-contracts impose certain restrictions on companies and their ability to share export-controlled and other technology and services with certain "non-U.S. persons" (persons who are not U.S. citizens or nationals, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., refugees, "Temporary Residents" (granted Amnesty or Special Agricultural Worker provisions), or persons granted asylum (but excluding persons in nonimmigrant status such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, etc.) or non-U.S. citizens.
To comply with these laws, and in conjunction with the review of candidates for those positions within 3M that may present access to export controlled technical data, 3M must assess employees' U.S. person status, as well as citizenship(s).
The questions asked in this application are intended to assess this and will be used for evaluation purposes only. Failure to provide the necessary information in this regard will result in our inability to consider you further for this particular position. The decision whether or not to file or pursue an export license application is at 3M Company's sole election.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
• 5 years experience in SAP BW/SAP BI implementations
• 3 years experience in APO BW implementations
• 3 years experience leading BW implementation teams
• 2 years ABAP experience
• Strong working experience in data analysis, design, development, implementation and testing in a Data Warehouse environment.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in St. Paul, MN
View similar jobs:
Utility Operator - Red Wing, MN
ADM - Red Wing, MN
QA Manager, Food Processing #45349
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. - Shakopee, MN
Continuous Roll Towel Operator
Cintas - Maple Grove, MN
Locate this job: