Key Account Manager, Midwest US* Job Listing at 3M in Maplewood, MN
Title: Key Account Manager, Midwest US*
3M Industrial Business is currently seeking a Key Account Manager who will be responsible for achieving sales objectives by providing independent sales coverage of assigned key accounts within the Midwest United States territory. This position will support sales initiatives for the heavy equipment industry for Aearo Technologies, LLC, Indianapolis, IN.
• Understand sales goals and establishes sales coverage. Develops tactics and coordinates efforts to fulfill quarterly and annual objectives.
• Utilizes selling process to achieve expected sales results.
• Demonstrates and trains internal and external customers on thermal acoustic engineering systems.
• Represents business unit products and services to customers and prospects.
• Provides appropriate sales support services directly to customers, with additional support as required from internal resources.
• Work independently communicating and interacting with all levels of internal personnel as well as external customers and suppliers.
• Plans and manages time and resources for effective coverage of territory, communications, and other responsibilities.
• Exhibit leadership with accounts, prospects, and peers.
• Asserts ideas and persuades other to action, builds collaboration among team members to address relevant customer/industry issues.
• Represent the company in a manner consistent with business conduct code and business unit expectations while also promoting the company image.
-Requires use of computers, including basic (PC) software, specialized sales software, and on-line sales support systems
-Fully competent in utilizing selling skills.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
U.S. Export Control laws and U.S. Government Department of Defense contracts and sub-contracts impose certain restrictions on companies and their ability to share export-controlled and other technology and services with certain "non-U.S. persons" (persons who are not U.S. citizens or nationals, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., refugees, "Temporary Residents" (granted Amnesty or Special Agricultural Worker provisions), or persons granted asylum (but excluding persons in nonimmigrant status such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, etc.) or non-U.S. citizens.
To comply with these laws, and in conjunction with the review of candidates for those positions within 3M that may present access to export controlled technical data, 3M must assess employees' U.S. person status, as well as citizenship(s).
The questions asked in this application are intended to assess this and will be used for evaluation purposes only. Failure to provide the necessary information in this regard will result in our inability to consider you further for this particular position. The decision whether or not to file or pursue an export license application is at 3M Company's sole election.
Minimum of a Bachelor Degree from an accredited university is required
Minimum five years of Industrial and/or Heavy Equipment Sales is required
Mechanical Engineering Degree is preferred
MBA is preferred
Experience with Noise, vibration and/or thermal control products is preferred
Demonstrates in depth understanding of product lines, customer segments and their needs, internal functional needs, and competitive products, prices and policies.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in St. Paul, MN
View similar jobs:
SR STORE ASSOC
Army and Air Force Exchange Service - Twin Cities, MN
Philips North America - Minneapolis, MN
CV Sales Professional
sanofi-aventis - Minneapolis, MN
Locate this job: