Manufacturing Engineer - Hutchinson, MN Job Listing at 3M in Hutchinson, MN
Title: Manufacturing Engineer - Hutchinson, MN
3M is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer (Hutchinson, MN)
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
3M is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for the Consumer & Office Business, Stationary Products Division, Specialty Media Products Focus Factory at the 3M Hutchinson, Minnesota production plant, which is approximately 65 miles west of Minneapolis.
Job Summary:The person hired for the position of Manufacturing Engineer will primarily be responsible for supporting the Compounding operations for Clean Coating processes that create products that primarily serve the Electronics and Energy group. The successful applicant will join a team that is responsible for all aspects of the process, equipment, systems, and products in the Compounding area.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Developing and leading programs to improve product and process/quality understanding and yield
• Providing manufacturing support to new product introductions and new product experiment/feasibility runs
• Providing daily support to production personnel
• Leading Lean Six Sigma (LSS) projects
• Involvement with determining and implementing capital projects
• Working with support groups in the plant as well as marketing, lab, and manufacturing technology
Location:The person hired for the position of Manufacturing Engineer will be located in Hutchinson, MN and relocation assistance will be available within 3M policies. This position may include up to 10% travel.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
· Minimum of one year combined plant and/or manufacturing experience
· Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering—or related discipline
· Demonstrated experience applying statistical tools associated with Lean Six Sigma methodology.
· Experience with PSM (Process Safety Management) covered processes.
· Experience with New Product Introduction (NPI).
· Good interpersonal, communication, analytical, and organization skills.
· Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $27 billion in sales, 3M employs about 80,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visitwww.3M.comor follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Appleton, WI
Kelly Services - Fargo, ND
3rd Shift Warehouse Maintainence
Kelly Services - Davenport, IA
Locate this job: