Manufacturing Product Engineer * - Maplewood, MN Job Listing at 3M in Maplewood, MN (Job ID 3m-1206967&lang=en)
Title: Manufacturing Product Engineer * - Maplewood, MN
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
3M Aerospace (AAMD)is seeking aManufacturing Engineerto work with our high growth/high performance aerospace adhesives. This position will be based out ofMaplewood, MN. These products are used in high performance applications on new and existing fixed wing and rotary aircraft platforms produced by the world's leading aerospace manufacturers. Growth in the usage of composite materials in the Aerospace industry results in high growth for these products. This is an exciting and challenging technical position.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Lead and participate in cross functional qualification teams related to Management of Change activities. This position would be responsible for communicating and working closely with key aerospace customers, R&D, marketing, management and factory personnel.
* Provide product support in terms of cost, quality, and service. Responsibilities may include product and process understanding, cost reduction projects, capacity expansion and customer product performance resolution.
* Initiate, lead, and execute activities within NPI. As products move through New Product Introduction process, this person would be responsible for project leadership, manufacturing process development, factory cost/quality input and manufacturing scale-up support.
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
U.S. Export Control laws and U.S. Government Department of Defense contracts and sub-contracts impose certain restrictions on companies and their ability to share export-controlled and other technology and services with certain "non-U.S. persons" (persons who are not U.S. citizens or nationals, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., refugees, "Temporary Residents" (granted Amnesty or Special Agricultural Worker provisions), or persons granted asylum (but excluding persons in nonimmigrant status such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, etc.) or non-U.S. citizens.
To comply with these laws, and in conjunction with the review of candidates for those positions within 3M that may present access to export controlled technical data, 3M must assess employees' U.S. person status, as well as citizenship(s).
The questions asked in this application are intended to assess this and will be used for evaluation purposes only. Failure to provide the necessary information in this regard will result in our inability to consider you further for this particular position. The decision whether or not to file or pursue an export license application is at 3M Company's sole election.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's in any science or engineering discipline from an accredited University
* Minimum of one year manufacturing experience
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering from an accredited university
* Previous experience working with Adhesives
* Experience working in a regulated industry
* Experience with working on Lean Six Sigma projects
* Experience working with scale up and commercialization of product
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in St. Paul, MN
View similar jobs:
Utility Operator - Red Wing, MN
ADM - Red Wing, MN
QA Manager, Food Processing #45349
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. - Shakopee, MN
Continuous Roll Towel Operator
Cintas - Maple Grove, MN
Locate this job: