MarComm and eBusiness Lead* Job Listing at 3M in Maplewood, MN (Job ID 3m-1300108&lang=en)
Title: MarComm and eBusiness Lead*
3M is seeking a MarComm and eBusiness Lead for the Aerospace and Aircraft Maintenance Department
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Proposes, plans, produces, measures, and supervises integrated communications projects and campaigns that support marketing/business plans and 3M’s reputation and brand strategy.
* Influences allocation of financial resources and manages other internal and external resources to reach business objectives.
* Coaches and mentors others, helps identify and support developmental opportunities. Identifies and helps address issues and developmental needs affecting the communications community. The manager is available to provide guidance.
* Proposes, plans, prioritizes, produces, measures, and supervises integrated communications projects and campaigns that support functional marketing/business plans, organizational plans and 3M’s reputation and brand strategy.
* Consults with clients, recommending appropriate communications strategies to further develop concepts, processes or programs based on business strategies.
* Develops and recommends measurement techniques to assess results of projects and campaigns. Measures, analyzes, and reports results.
* Applies measurement results to drive continuous improvement of communications projects and campaigns. Assists in planning and execution of internal communications. Seeks guidance from the manager as required.
* Project Management/Execution
* Based on the communications plan, prepares creative brief to provide to internal and external resources.
* May supervise others in preparation of creative briefs. May approve creative briefs for assigned area of responsibility.
* Independently selects and manages internal and external resources to implement the communications plan. May supervise others, providing guidance.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
U.S. Export Control laws and U.S. Government Department of Defense contracts and sub-contracts impose certain restrictions on companies and their ability to share export-controlled and other technology and services with certain "non-U.S. persons" (persons who are not U.S. citizens or nationals, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., refugees, "Temporary Residents" (granted Amnesty or Special Agricultural Worker provisions), or persons granted asylum (but excluding persons in nonimmigrant status such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, etc.) or non-U.S. citizens.
To comply with these laws, and in conjunction with the review of candidates for those positions within 3M that may present access to export controlled technical data, 3M must assess employees' U.S. person status, as well as citizenship(s).
The questions asked in this application are intended to assess this and will be used for evaluation purposes only. Failure to provide the necessary information in this regard will result in our inability to consider you further for this particular position. The decision whether or not to file or pursue an export license application is at 3M Company's sole election.
* A bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is required
* Minimum of three years marketing experience
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in business administration, marketing, marketing communication, journalism, advertising, public relations, or mass communication preferred
* MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing preferred
* Seven years is marketing communications and eMarketing highly preferred
* Experience working on and leading cross functional team
* Experience assisting with strategic planning
* Experience with writing, creative art, influencing and communication and long-term planning
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $27 billion in sales, 3M employs about 80,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visithttp://us.lrd.yahoo.com/SIG=15rp5itg8/**http:/cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http://www.3M.com&esheet=6627509&lan=en-US&anchor=www.3M.com&index=1&md5=d97e6d24dbc1a38178e1dde881fface6or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in St. Paul, MN
View similar jobs:
Equipment Finance Territory Manager 2
Wells Fargo - Minneapolis, MN
WM SR TRUST ADMINISTRATOR 3
Wells Fargo - Minneapolis, MN
Loan Servicing Specialist 3 Exceptions Management Team
Wells Fargo - Eagan, MN
Locate this job: