Marketing Coordinator Job Listing at 3M in Colombia
Title: Marketing Coordinator
Every day, one out of every four people around the world uses a 3M product. That’s because every day at 3M, our employees have one thing in mind – to help customers succeed at home, in the workplace, on the go and around the world. Our employees have an uncanny ability to see customer needs and then meet them by drawing on 3M’s pool of technology.
Our talented employees are the primary drivers of our success. Every day they work our magic and put our customers’ needs first. There’s no time like the present to become a part of 3M’s winning team.
The position of Marketing Coordinator executes plans to support strategy and marketing programs. Provides marketing services and support in the coordination and execution of tactics to administer programs such as, but not limited to: distributor programs ie. rebate programs utilizing established policies and procedures. Utilize various databases and related systems for updating files and lists, and informational reporting.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to the following specific duties:
* Coordinates and executes activities/programs to strengthen customer loyalty.
* Administers rebate programs, including explaining the parameters of the programs to sales representatives and customers.
* Coordinates with internal and external teams the execution of brand and/or product marketing programs, promotion activities, interactive marketing activities, and sales/ demo materials.
* Leads the introduction of new products into existing markets as well as effort to penetrate new markets
* Works with all disciplines to participate in the creation of specific business plans and strategies to support business objectives.
* Performs cost comparison analyses and prepares estimates for assigned marketing program/projects. Monitors and controls costs to stay within established budgets.
* Provides support to other divisions and/or territories in the company.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing
* Minimum of one (1) year of marketing experience
* A current valid drivers license
* Computer capabilities including basic PC software, specialized sales software and on-line sales support systems
* Demonstrated in-depth understanding of product lines, customer segments and their needs, internal functional needs, and competitive products, prices and policies.
* Problem solving skills
* Verbal and written communication abilities
* Strong analytical skills
* Negotiation Skills
* Bilingual (English/Spanish)
* A professional demeanor and the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
* This position is not eligible for relocation benefits
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Colombia
View similar jobs:
Compliance - Trading Surveillance, Analyst/ Associate - Based in Brazil
J.P. Morgan Chase - Colombia
Financial Control Group - Intern - Based in Bogota
J.P. Morgan - Colombia
Aprendiz HR Planta Foods
Ben and Jerry's - Valle
Locate this job: