Optimized Operations Supply Chain Analyst — Future Opportunities Job Listing at 3M in Maplewood, MN
Title: Optimized Operations Supply Chain Analyst — Future Opportunities
This requisition is not an application for a specific position in a specific location at 3M. It is for you to create a profile in our applicant tracking system for future hiring needs. When your profile matches an open job requisition, you may receive an invitation to apply to that specific job requisition.
3M is looking for future leaders with supply chain expertise to fill entry level positions for full time employment in the Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations organization. 3M is a diversified technology company with worldwide presence in the following markets: consumer and office; display and graphics; electro and communications; health care; industrial; safety, security and protection services; and transportation. 3M is a global enterprise characterized by substantial intercompany cooperation in research, manufacturing and marketing of products.
The Optimized Operations (O2) Supply Chain Analyst's role is to acquire general knowledge and understanding quickly and successfully by running a series of focused projects within the 3M manufacturing and distribution environment. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Providing leadership on assigned projects with mentoring to develop proficiency established methods, practices, and concepts that are heavily weighted by Six Sigma methodology and focused on Lean Manufacturing Principles
* Participate in extensive training such as Lean Six Sigma, project management and leadership development, enabling them to be placed into a manufacturing location with enhanced ability to contribute quickly to process improvements that assist the entire supply chain.
Successful candidates will relocate directly to the 3M manufacturing facilities around the country where they will be a part of the O2 Program for approximately 12-18 months. From this development, candidates will be capable of lean analysis and product and process engineering responsibilities. Upon completion of the O2 program, the goal is to place the employee into one of these types of positions, most likely at the site they were originally placed.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1B status).
* Either possess or be in the last year of completing a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
* Minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
* Previous experience working in a supply chain role
* Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Operations Management
* Previous or current 3M intern experience
* Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong computer skills
* Ability to work on cross-functional teams
* Demonstrated leadership ability, organizational skills, process control, and statistical knowledge
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Supply Chain jobs in St. Paul, MN
View similar jobs:
Supply Chain Analyst III - MN
Belcan - Eden Prairie, MN
3M BT - Supply Chain Analyst-Demand Planning within SAP APO
3M - Maplewood, MN
Supply Chain Analyst
3M - Maplewood, MN
Locate this job: