PI&CS Engineer - Engineering - SZ Resident Engineering - Suzhou Job Listing at 3M in Suzhou
Title: PI&CS Engineer - Engineering - SZ Resident Engineering - Suzhou
Founded in Minnesota in 1902, with headquarter located at St. Paul, Minnesota state of U.S.A. 3M has become a best-known multinational giant and renowned for its innovative and diversified products. For one century, 3M has developed more than 60,000 high-quality products penetrated into various fields, Consumer & office, telecom & electronics, traffic & transportation, commercial graphics, security protection, construction to medical care, etc.
3M was declared the best localized multinational company by China Business Daily. In 2007, 3M was recognized as the "2006 Best Regional Contributor" out of 500 top companies, and as one of the best top 500 companies in corporate social responsibility by Nanfang Weekend. 3M China also won 2nd Place in 2007 Top Companies for Leaders in (Greater) China and honored as "Best Corporate Citizen" by 21 Century Business Herald Newspaper.
The position of PI&CS Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to the following specific duties:
- Provide process equipment control engineering solution and integration on capital project execution.
- Assume responsibility of directing improvement and optimization of process equipment and facilities.
- Provide critical trouble-shooting, urgent support and audits for plant operation.
- Implement corporate safety standard for control systems.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership to increase equipment and facilities safety, reliability.
- Develop and participate in electrical and control tech training, PM/PDM procedure and safety certification program.
- Provide technical expertise for plant electrical power supply system management.
- Bachelor degree or above in engineering of automation control, electrical, computer and electronic or equivalent.
- 2 years experience and have good record to demonstrate tech capability and leadership in process control system design, programming, checkout, integration, commissioning and sustaining.
- Proficiency in Rockwell or Siemens or Mitsubishi automation and drive systems would be an advantage.
- Good experience in industrial electrical power distribution system.
- Selfstarting, systematic thinking and inquisitive individual with initiative to investigate, study, identify the root cause of problems and initiate corrective actions.
- Ability to lead the planning and organization of job assignments and/or projects, good team player with positive attitude.
- Good performance in oral and written English, skilled in AutoCAD and office application software.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in China
View similar jobs:
Mobility application techinical support Intern
SAP - Beijing
CIB - Junior Financial Analyst - Analyst
J.P. Morgan - China
Team Assistant(C-User) - NIC
SAP - Nanjing
Locate this job: