Plant Maintenance Engineer* - Menomonie, WI Job Listing at 3M in Menomonie, WI
Title: Plant Maintenance Engineer* - Menomonie, WI
3M is seeking a Plant Maintenance Engineer for the Display & Graphics Business, Film Manufacturing & Supply Chain Operations Division.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Provide engineering expertise and technical leadership to increase equipment and facility reliability and availability.
* Oversee activities of various multi-function teams including the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and modification of facilities and equipment.
* Develop and implement maintenance procedures and techniques for the safe, reliable and efficient operation of the plant utilizing TPM and OAMM tools.
* Provide equipment expertise on new/old equipment design and installation with full implementation of maintenance conscious engineering (MCE) practices.
* Assume responsibility of analyzing equipment performance data and directing improvement and optimization of equipment and facilities.
* Initiate and implement programs to improve reliability, productivity and/or cost utilizing Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools.
* Document and communicate activities and results to customers, team members, and management.
* Provide positive support and active participation in plant safety, quality, and productivity programs.
* Follow and promote corporate business conduct, EHS policies and practices, Engineering guidelines, standards, and specifications.
* Additional accountabilities as assigned by Plant Engineering Manager.
Location : The person hired for the position of Plant Maintenance Engineer will be located in Menomonie, WI and relocation assistance will be available within 3M policies. This position may include up to 10% travel.
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
U.S. Export Control laws and U.S. Government Department of Defense contracts and sub-contracts impose certain restrictions on companies and their ability to share export-controlled and other technology and services with certain "non-U.S. persons" (persons who are not U.S. citizens or nationals, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., refugees, "Temporary Residents" (granted Amnesty or Special Agricultural Worker provisions), or persons granted asylum (but excluding persons in nonimmigrant status such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, etc.) or non-U.S. citizens.
To comply with these laws, and in conjunction with the review of candidates for those positions within 3M that may present access to export controlled technical data, 3M must assess employees' U.S. person status, as well as citizenship(s).
The questions asked in this application are intended to assess this and will be used for evaluation purposes only. Failure to provide the necessary information in this regard will result in our inability to consider you further for this particular position. The decision whether or not to file or pursue an export license application is at 3M Company's sole election.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
* Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering from an accredited university
* Minimum 5 combined years manufacturing and/or project engineering experience
* Masters degree or higher in engineering (mechanical or electrical preferred), engineering management
* Experience using MS Windows, MS Office, CMMS, AutoCAD, & PLC programming languages
* Proven track record of performance in process improvement
* Demonstrated project leadership skills
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the manufacturing organization
* Proven ability to work with and influence people with cooperative negotiating skills
* Demonstrated ability to clearly define and achieve goals
* Technical familiarity with plant equipment such as coaters, extruders, slitters, HVAC equipment, air compressors, furnaces, kilns, and site utilities
* Knowledge and experience in a manufacturing site working with maintenance and resident engineering
* Self-starting, inquisitive individual with initiative to investigate, research, and identify the root cause of problems, and initiate corrective action
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $27 billion in sales, 3M employs about 80,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visithttp://us.lrd.yahoo.com/SIG=15rp5itg8/**http:/cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http://www.3M.com&esheet=6627509&lan=en-US&anchor=www.3M.com&index=1&md5=d97e6d24dbc1a38178e1dde881fface6or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Facilities Management jobs in Wisconsin Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Cintas - Madison., WI
Care Center Operations Support Director
American Family Insurance - Madison, WI
Menards, Inc. - Eau Claire, WI
Locate this job: