Process & Pre-order Engineer Job Listing at 3M in TUR (Job ID 3m-1205859&lang=en)
Title: Process & Pre-order Engineer
Who are we?
3M is a highly diversified premier technology company headquartered in Minnesota, USA, with a global reputation for innovation. 3M specializes in providing innovative customer solutions across a wide spectrum of businesses such as aerospace, automotive, construction, consumer, electronics, general industry, health care, office, safety and security, and telecommunications. 3M Turkey is based in Istanbul and having a manufacturing facility in Çerkezköy.
Who are we looking for?
3M Turkey is looking for a Process & Preorder Engineer to support the increasing manufacturing capabilities in Çerkezköy Plant Automotive Manufacturing Module.
What are your responsibilities?
* To create customer value through product performance, quality & service target alignment, reduced variability.
* To plan, perform and follow-up production in cowork with supply chain team
* Understands the primary manufacturing processes, technologies and total supply chain
* To Develop and maintain Operating Procedures and Work Instructions (e.g. technical & performance specifications)
* Monthly manufacturing performance reporting on OEE,OLE,Yield metrics
* To Lead & Participate Continuous Improvement, Lean Six Sigma Projects on manufacturing environment.
* To Lead & Participate Automotive Customers New Program Projects
* To Provide instructions, technical information, documentation and training to operators
* Engineering Degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum 1 years of professional experience in a production environment, Automotive experience is an asset.
* Analytic thinker, system/ process minded, strong drive to manage projects in cross-functional environment
* Experience on project management, process design & development,PFMEA,PPAP
* All applicants must be fluent in English, proficient in MS Office Package and no military obligation
* Preferably Six Sigma Knowledge and/or Green Belt trained
* Familiar with ERP systems
* Good understanding of TS16949 Certification
* Residence in Cerkezkoy area is preferable
All applicants must be fluent in English, proficient in MS Office Package and no military obligation (for male candidates only)
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Turkey
View similar jobs:
Account Executive Associate Job
SAP - Istanbul, Turkey
Principal Retail Solution Architect Turkey Job
SAP - Turkey
Technical Sales Manager - Drill Bits
Baker Hughes - Ankara, Turkey
Locate this job: