Project Engineer - SZ resident ENG - Suzhou Job Listing at 3M in Suzhou
Title: Project Engineer - SZ resident ENG - Suzhou
Founded in Minnesota in 1902, with headquarter located at St. Paul, Minnesota state of U.S.A. 3M has become a best-known multinational giant and renowned for its innovative and diversified products. For one century, 3M has developed more than 60,000 high-quality products penetrated into various fields, Consumer & office, telecom & electronics, traffic & transportation, commercial graphics, security protection, construction to medical care, etc.
3M was declared the best localized multinational company by China Business Daily. In 2007, 3M was recognized as the "2006 Best Regional Contributor" out of 500 top companies, and as one of the best top 500 companies in corporate social responsibility by Nanfang Weekend. 3M China also won 2nd Place in 2007 Top Companies for Leaders in (Greater) China and honored as "Best Corporate Citizen" by 21 Century Business Herald Newspaper.
The position ofProject Engineerwill be responsible for, but not limited to the following specific duties:
* Apply fundamental project management skills to provide support and services to manufacturing, laboratory and other facilities, including examining project scope, equipment specifications, etc.;
* Communicate with suppliers, plant and engineering personnel, as well as the medium to lower level management regarding project status, timelines and cost;
* Manage financial aspects of assigned projects on a lower level including estimating expenditures, purchasing materials and/or services, monitoring and tracking cost, and payment, under regular instructions and helps;
* Relatively independently utilize engineering, analytical and mathematical skills for the design and specification of equipment and facilities;
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
* Bachelor's degree or above with major in engineering science or other related disciplines;
* 3 years related working experience in engineering;
* Basic knowledge of equipment/process/facilities design, equipment fabrication, installation and commissioning;
* Basic analytical, leadership and short-term planning skills;
* Fluent English communication skill both in written and oral;
* Good PC skills,familiar with AutoCAD, ProE, etc..
* Good analytical and leadership skill is preferred;
* Keen on engineering tools is preferred.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in China
View similar jobs:
CIB - Junior Financial Analyst - Analyst
J.P. Morgan - China
CIB - Communications Associate - Associate
J.P. Morgan - China
IT Risk Intern - Beijing
J.P. Morgan Chase - China
Locate this job: