Strategic Marketing Manager/CMPA Leader Job Listing at 3M in Ukraine
Title: Strategic Marketing Manager/CMPA Leader
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
Build marketing excellence in the organization
Area of responsibility:
* Lead the creation of the Company’s 5 year strategic marketing plan;
* Improve and enhance marketing function in the organization;
* Provide continuous coaching to all marketers;
* Implement marketing leadership development programs, supported by necessary analytical marketing tools and training programs;
* Consult the Member of Operating Committee team to set mid-term strategic direction
* Lead portfolio prioritization development across the pyramid tiers
* Responsible for E-marketing strategy development and implementation;
* Lead marketing plan development annual process and strategic 5-year process
* Determine the market research goals and methodology
* Set subsidiary branding strategy in alignment with corporate and business brand guidelines, executing PR activities and leads internal teams and vendors in development and execution of integrated brand and/or product marketing programs, promotion activities, digital marketing, CRM, and sales/demo materials. Manages approval of program tactics, ensuring legal and trademark compliance, and implements tactical shifts when necessary.
* Manages the implementation, tracking and optimization of interactive/digital activities, such as email or mobile campaigns, paid search and social media efforts, integrating full consumer experience through web and other digital channels. Manages the execution and tracks the results of eCommerce marketing activities;
* Leads the identification, prioritization, and selection of target customers by using segmentation and other market prioritization tools and techniques.
What we offer:
• an interesting and challenging position;
• an attractive compensation package.
• a line of exciting products;
• an opportunity for self-initiative and individual responsibility
* Work experience: 5-10 years in marketing on managers position
* Education: Master’s degree in marketing or business/MBA.
* Creative mindset;
* Strong strategic thinking;
* Strong analytical skills;
* Flair in figures;
* Managerial skills
* Fluency in oral and written English;
* PC Literacy (MS Office; proficiency level, CRM, SAP (ERP Systems), design programs)
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Ukraine
View similar jobs:
IHG - Kiev
IHG - Kiev
Perfect Stores &Target List Specialist
Ben and Jerry's - Kiev
Locate this job: