Technical Service Engineer - S&WC - G4 - Chengdu Job Listing at 3M in Chengdu
Title: Technical Service Engineer - S&WC - G4 - Chengdu
Founded in Minnesota in 1902, with headquarter located at St. Paul, Minnesota state of U.S.A. 3M has become a best-known multinational giant and renowned for its innovative and diversified products. For one century, 3M has developed more than 60,000 high-quality products penetrated into various fields, Consumer & office, telecom & electronics, traffic & transportation, commercial graphics, security protection, construction to medical care, etc.
3M was declared the best localized multinational company by China Business Daily. In 2007, 3M was recognized as the "2006 Best Regional Contributor" out of 500 top companies, and as one of the best top 500 companies in corporate social responsibility by Nanfang Weekend. 3M China also won 2nd Place in 2007 Top Companies for Leaders in (Greater) China and honored as "Best Corporate Citizen" by 21 Century Business Herald Newspaper.
The position ofTechnical Service Engineerwill be responsible for, but not limited to the following specific duties:
* Possess a thorough understanding of the specific 3M products and extend knowledge to 3M sales and marketing staff, distributors and customers, about construction of product, application, its strengths and limitation;
* Analyze problems and determine exact needs of customer, help customer to choose the best product for his application;
* Audit performance of products, assure 3M products meet necessary product specifications and confirm those standards fulfill the customers' expectation;
* Support large seminar, field evaluation and customer training;
* Independently provide technical solution and solve customer complaint;
* Support product engineer to improve product performance and new product development
* Translate technical documents and prepare new product launch package;
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
* Bachelor's degree or above with related major (Hiring manager should fill in the details);
* 3 years technical support experience in specific industry (Hiring manager should fill in the details);
* Both Strong hands-on demo skill and independently analytical skill to solve technical or product application issues;
* Good skill on communication and team work;
* Good English communication skill both in written and oral;
* Good PC skills.
* Specific knowledge/experience is preferred (Hiring manager should fill in the details).
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in China
View similar jobs:
Senior Systems Int. Engineer
EMC - Chengdu
Software Design Engineer II
Expedia - Other
Sr. Software Design Engineer
Expedia - Other
Locate this job: