Temporary Production Operators 1/13 Job Listing at 3M in Valley, NE
Title: Temporary Production Operators 1/13
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
The mission of 3M Valley is to provide a safe, efficient, and innovative manufacturing environment, providing quality products and services that exceed customer expectations while encouraging employee participation and growth.
The Temporary Production Operatorposition is located inValley, NEand will be responsible for but not limited to the following specific duties:
* Demonstrating safe work behaviors to avoid injury to self or others
* Following operating procedures and customer specifications to produce quality products which are delivered to customers on time
* Working effectively within a production work team and collaborate with other teams
* Contributing to continuous improvement and problem solving
* Maintaining neat and orderly conditions in area and help maintain and promote safe conditions
* Operating assigned equipment in a safe, effective, and efficient manner
* Operating processes according to procedures.
* Taking appropriate action when unusual conditions occur.
* Using hand and power tools.
* Using computers as needed to run process operation.
* Monitoring other operations and works cooperatively with others.
This position may require working:
* Any shift that is available including, but not limited to, rotating, first, second and/or third shift
*This a temporary position and hours worked cannot exceed a total of 899 hours within one year.
**Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M testing as a part of the selection process.
You are applying for a Temporary Production Operator position at 3M Valley. Qualified applications will be considered when Temporary Production Operator openings occur at 3M Valley for up to one year of the posting of this requisition.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
* Three months of post high school work experience
* High School Degree or GED
* Able to follow both oral and written instructions
* Computer/keyboarding skills
* Self-motivated, team oriented, and excellent interpersonal skills
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Omaha, NE
View similar jobs:
Fremont, NE assignment for SLP
Soliant Health - Fremont, NE
Anesthesiology job in Nebraska
Soliant Health - Omaha, NE
ITT Educational Services, Inc. - Omaha, NE
Locate this job: