Sales Associate Job Listing at 7-Eleven in Levittown, PA
At 7-Eleven, the Sign of Opportunity is Always On
At 7-Eleven, we’re always on…on target with consumer trends, on track with training and career advancement options, on the cutting edge of retail technology. This is big-time, fast-paced, high-tech, hands-on retail…a world-wide, information-enabled, people-driven customer service machine… and we’re turned on 24/7. We didn’t just develop convenience retailing…we invented it.
And now, with almost 80 years of experience behind us and an international network of more than 31,000 stores, we’re on top of the industry we founded. Our unique approach to retail blends great people, product innovation and technology so hot it sizzles…all on a global scale. Think you can play on the team that’s leading the world in convenience? Are you up for a challenge today and the chance to advance your career quickly? Then bring it on!
Whether you are looking for a fantastic full-time career, or a great part-time job, the position of 7-Eleven Sales Associate is the most important one in our company. As a Sales Associate, you are more than a clerk…you are the face of 7-Eleven to our customers. Your most important job is to provide outstanding customer service and maintain a clean, customer-friendly environment in the store. You’ll also stock and merchandise products and operate the register. There’s plenty of opportunity to grow in this position. You can complete additional training to become a Certified Sales Associate, and learn to forecast and order product using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System.
What Will You Do?
* Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
* Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store
* Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register
* Receive cash from customers and give correct change
* Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that are included on job assignments
* Forecast, order and stock merchandise
We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. Your training is specifically designed to give you the skills necessary to be successful at each level. To complete the 7-Eleven total rewards package, learning and development opportunities are available through a well-defined career path, giving you more ways to advance through the company.
* Minimum Age 18+ years old
Additional Are You Ready?
* The Sales Associate position requires the following:
* High school diploma or GED preferred
* Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
* Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
* The Sales Associate position requires constant standing, bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity.
* Frequent lifting of 1 to 5 pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds are required.
What’s In It For You?
7-Eleven is committed to creating an environment that encourages and rewards excellence, and provides a range of benefits for full-time and part-time employees that includes:
* Competitive salary
* Full and part-time benefits packages
* Vacation pay
* Profit-sharing plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Employee assistance plan
* And more…
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Philadelphia, PA
View similar jobs:
Sales Representative - Doylestown, PA
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Doylestown, PA
Lead Service Specialist - Media, PA
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Media, PA
Sales Representative - Blue Bell, PA
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Blue Bell, PA
Locate this job: