Continuous Improvement Coordinator Job Listing at 99¢ Only Stores in City of Commerce, CA
Continuous Improvement Coordinator
The Continuous Improvement Coordinator will assist with analyzing work processes, space and equipment for use in solutions design and development. Will work with the DC personnel to identify business requirements, and define workflow and processes to develop effective solutions. Along with other members of the team, he/she will work with Operations to assess the impact of the implemented solutions on distribution operations. Develop cost effective alternatives that meet business requirements and goals. Will work with other departments throughout the organization to ensure the success of implemented processes.
* Assists the distribution, transportation and supply chain management team in developing long-term sustainable competitive-advantage strategies that align with and support the business enterprises objectives
* Understands and remains current in logistics processes, software functionality, and best business practices that deliver solutions to increase stores service levels, to reduce non-compliance costs, and to improve overall effectiveness of the operation.
* Responsible for analyzing performance, identifying problems/opportunities and developing recommendations for improvement.
* Perform analysis of new distribution concepts.
* Assist in mapping business processes
* Participate in creating test scripts
* Participate in user acceptance test
* Participate in preparing training guides and deployment documentation
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills, strong analytical skills, and demonstrated ability in fostering teamwork and creating a positive, productive work environment.
* Expert skills with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
* Two or more years of related Continuous Improvement experience, conducting detailed operational studies, process improvement
* Knowledge of warehouse management system (WMS) and transportation management systems (TMS)
* Effective verbal and written communication, organizational and technical skills
* Team oriented with strong listening and communication skills
* Ability to take the business perspective and make complex technical concepts understandable for users
* Experience with formal project
* Ability to handle multiple, concurrent tasks and changing requirements
* Knowledge of process mapping, needs assessment, and on-going support
* Knowledge of retail warehousing and distribution
* Ability to providing operational support for supply chain, transportation, and/or logistics management
* Experience with formal testing methodologies
City of Commerce, California, United States
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View similar jobs:
Sales Executive 1 ACC
AT&T - Pasadena, CA
Mortgage Cons Jr (safe)
Wells Fargo - MOORPARK, CA
Finance Manager 3
Wells Fargo - Los Angeles, CA
Locate this job: