Senior Engineering Manager - Optimization & Analytics, Ad Technology Job Listing at A9.com in Palo Alto, CA (Job ID a9-1341822449047)
Senior Engineering Manager - Optimization & Analytics, Ad Technology
A9.com, headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon.com. We are dedicated to the continued development of powerful, intelligent and intuitive search and advertising technologies that make it easy to locate products and services. As a small office, we have a culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development and customer-centric product delivery. Plus, as a subsidiary, we have the longevity and resources of a larger company to deploy technology at enormous scale, reaching millions of users.
We are seeking experienced, talented, energetic and self-driven individuals to join our Advertising Technology team. Our platform powers fast-growing, state-of-the-art online advertising programs for Amazon.com, other prime online properties, and mobile devices, and it is built with large-scale, distributed web services utilizing the latest technologies.
We are looking for a manager to lead analytics and optimization for the supply side of display advertising, a rapidly growing strategic initiative for Amazon with multiple programs. Your vision, leadership and decisions will have a big impact on Amazon's business.
* Lead the definition and development of big-data analytics for display advertising, supporting automated reporting, ad hoc analysis, ad targeting and optimization
* Lead data scientists and analysts in modeling and optimization, including inventory forecasting, revenue optimization, and advanced targeting features
* Manage big-data architects and engineers building the core data platform
* Define a strategic roadmap for product definition, architecture, and team composition
* Partner with business operations, product management, and other engineering teams to improve advertising performance and to support new initiatives
* Recruit the best talent and foster rapid innovation
* Experience managing a team solving data-driven business problems, having significant impact on product and business
* Expertise in one or more of machine learning, data mining, statistical modeling, or related fields
* PhD in computer science or equivalent experience
It is even better if you have:
* Domain expertise in online advertising systems, particularly display advertising
You are going to love this job because you will:
* Influence Amazon's display advertising and impact the bottom line of one of the world's best Internet companies
* Contribute to strategic Amazon initiatives that reach large audiences
* Work alongside top-notch engineers, scientists, product managers and business owners in a fast-paced collaborative environment
* Have access to Amazon's vast collection of technical tools and resources while working in a flexible small-company environment.
Just submit your applicationonline, and we’ll take it from there.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
QA/QC Document Specialist
Kelly Services - Hollister, CA
Contamination Control Engineer
Kelly Services - San Jose, CA
Product Engineer - Ext JS/HTML5
Kelly Services - Redwood City, CA
Locate this job: