Senior Technical Program Manager - Advertising Analytics Job Listing at A9.com in Palo Alto, CA
Senior Technical Program Manager - Advertising Analytics
The Senior Technical Program Manager will lead large, cross-organizational projects and initiatives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment at A9. In this position you will plan, design and drive execution of critical big data and analytics development efforts in support of Amazon's global-scale display advertising business.
A9's Ad Technology platform powers state-of-the-art online advertising programs for Amazon.com, other premium online publishers, advertisers, and mobile developers across the globe. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of expert-level program management, a data-centric mindset, technical vision, passion for building high-quality products, and excellent communication skills. In this role, you will:
* Lead cross-team efforts with product managers, engineering leaders, and external partners to deliver big data platform technologies and critical analytics and optimization projects.
* Drive execution of product roadmaps with stakeholders and engineering teams to build complex, high quality, scalable technology deployed around the world.
* Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
* Drive effective teamwork across multiple business units and engineering platform teams.
* Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints.
* Act as the visible face of the program in cross-team forums on roadmaps, architecture, progress, risks and change control.
What you need:
* Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, and a passion for big data technologies and advertising optimization.
* Excellent communication and leadership skills.
* Execution focus, ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and resolve issues.
* Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
* Experience with Internet-related program / product management or software development.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field. A master's degree is a plus.
* Formal training or experience in data modeling, analysis or statistics is a plus.
You are going to love this job because you will:
* Work alongside top-notch engineers, product managers and business owners in a fast-paced productive environment.
* Contribute to a strategic Amazon initiative that reaches large audiences.
* Have access to Amazon's vast collection of tools and resources while working in a flexible small-company environment.
Just submit your applicationonline, and we’ll take it from there.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Intern, Software Quality Assurance
SAP - Palo Alto, CA
Outcomes Analyst II-Quality and Patient Safety-Palo Alto
SutterHealth - Palo Alto, CA
SAP - Palo Alto, CA
Locate this job: