Web and Graphics Designer Job Listing at Aastra USA Inc. in Frisco, TX (Job ID 2013-0523)
Telecommunications, Computers & Information Technology
The position is part of the Marketing Team supporting the marketing and digital media functions of the organization.
The position is responsible creating and maintaining various company websites. It also creates graphics for all marketing materials as well as animations and videos to support marketing campaigns.
1. Create and maintain corporate, intranet and extranet web sites.
2. Create effective Web design layouts that increase buying behavior and customer retention to include text, graphics, animation, video, etc.
3. Develop and implement Search Engine Marketing techniques for organic and pay-per-click search results.
4. Create graphics for all marketing materials including on-line advertising, email, press releases print media, trade
show graphics, newsletters etc.
5. Create animations and videos to support marketing campaigns.
6. Create and manage e-mail marketing campaigns.
7. Coordinate third party resources in the above areas when used to supplement internal resources
8. Coordinate external vendors for printing, advertising, graphics, etc.
9. Assist marketing and other internal teams with other marketing related initiatives as required.
1. Associates’ Degree in Web Design, Marketing or related field. Equivalent experience may be substituted on a year for year basis.
2. Three to four years’ experience in web design and marketing in a high technology field.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Special Licenses or Certificates:
1. Strong knowledge of web languages such as HTML, CSS, and PHP.
2. High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.).
3. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
4. Excellent organizational skills.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to work with internal and external customers
7. Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team.
8. Be a self-starter, with initiative, energy, commitment and eagerness to learn.
9. Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
10. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
11. Ability to work under tight time constraints with changing requirements.
12. Ability to participate in special projects and initiatives and performs special assignments; identify the need for, and initiate, special milestones and goals.
1. Knowledge of Content Management System (Red Dot or similar tool).
2. Experience with Social Media marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook, others).
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
Director Product Marketing Management
AT&T - Dallas, TX
Director Product Mktng Mgmt Big Data
AT&T - Dallas, TX
Online Marketing Analyst - Americas
Hotels.com - Dallas, TX
Locate this job: