Apply on Company Website
- Hires, mentors, trains and evaluates staff.
- Recommends and implements new advertising processes and procedures.
- Partners with Sr. Advertising Manager and Analytics Teams to coordinate and support monthly and quarterly ad meetings with prepared reports, analysis and presentations, recaps advertising status to attendees, and follows-up on all action items.
- Manages the day-to-day coordination of all advertising, assignment of workflow and special projects to ad coordinators and ad administrators.
- Keeps all stakeholders informed of all advertising deadlines and updates.
- Proofs all artwork from respective ad coordination teams before leaving marketing department.
- Partners with Advertising Manager Co-op to support and assist in executing vendor co-op advertising.
- Manages execution of merchant and internal promotions (including rebates, GWP, promotional pricing, etc.) with stakeholders.
- Maintains an elevated working knowledge of Velocity and Cumulus.
- Supports and attends on-site executions of promotional events as needed including nights and weekends as business dictates.
- Manages ad pricing execution and corrections including nights, weekends and holidays as business dictates.
- Supports advertising elements for key campaigns and initiatives.
- Maintains confidentiality of Academy Ltd. Financial information and financial security by following internal controls.
- Assists other marketing department members as needed.
- Required to learn company policies and procedures.
- Required to learn company safety rules.
Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience.
- At least five years of related work experience.
- Proficient Computer Skills Excel, Word, E-mail software
- Ability to learn to use Island Pacific, Velocity and Power Point
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication effective listening, speaking, and writing
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished orally, written or diagram
- Read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos as well as write complex correspondence
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and group setting
- Problem Solving
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines
- Work independently and Contributes to team projects
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Ability to work flexible hours such as evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary