Apply on Company Website
Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Ability to build strong partnerships with other members of the marketing team; taking input for designs from various sources and producing a cohesive look for multi-channel projects.
- Supervises Sr. Graphic Designers and/or Graphic Designers.
- Keeps Creative Services Manager informed of workload and elevates concern with potential issues.
- Stays up-to-date on design trends by researching case studies and developing new styles and techniques with an understanding of both design history and trending practices.
- Required to learn and follow company policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience.
- Collaborates with Creative Manager and Creative Director to provide creative direction, lead ideation and concept development and manage creative projects
- Expert-level proficiency in applicable digital design tools: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Oversees team projects and works independently to complete the most demanding individual projects including the creative development of logo and brand identity systems, web, packaging, retail displays and collateral materials
- Leads team to deliver design solutions to marketing problems that elevate brand and private label brand experience
- Educates and trains graphic designers on technical advancements and best practices
- Participates in the development of creative briefs with stakeholders and presents creative concepts to stakeholders with support from creative management
- Excellent understanding of composition, color theory, imagery, typography, space, scale and grid systems in print and digital design
- Responsible for the creation of style guidelines and/or private label brand guidelines
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment while managing and adhering to multiple deadlines
- Communication - effective listening, speaking and writing skills
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties