Apply on Company Website
- Analyzes sales, profit performance, vendor performance, inventory position, allocation and replenishment.
- Works with replenishment teams to monitor and analyze flow of items to ensure inventory is in place for the site programs.
- Monitors product levels and Fulfillment Center capacity to ensure proper space utilization based on sales trend and seasonality and key programs.
- Works with the Site Merchants to ensure all eCom products have been properly defined for all attributes pertaining to eCom logic and initial stock levels are in place.
- Works closely with Merchandising and eCom to ensure all stock positions are in place prior to campaign launches.
- Works with the eCom Site Manager and Site Merchant to plan outward of twelve weeks on site production updates and help to identify any potential inventory and/or vendor issues.
- Monitors and tracks orders regarding delivery to the eCom Fulfillment Center.
- Initiates and monitors on transfers, consolidations and recalls between the eCom Fulfillment Center and the distribution center.
- Assists eCom Contact Center in fulfilling customer orders by obtaining additional inventory when necessary.
- Responsible for tracking BIN checks.
- Facilitates bulk order process.
- Required to learn company policies, procedures and safety rules.
Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least two years of related experience required. Five years of related experience preferred. Retail store or website marketing/merchandising experience preferred.
- Effective analytical/problem solving and research skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access
- Proficient in Lotus Notes and Island Pacific preferred
- Ability to travel
- Communication excellent written, listening, verbal and e-mail skills
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties