Apply on Company Website
- Manages and oversees the site merchant team who are responsible for building out taxonomy, category pages, brand showcases, on-site search optimization and SEO strategy for respective division of the website.
- Collaborates with DMM to review assortment for eCommerce (created by site merchant/buyers) to achieve sales and gross profit goals and improved customer satisfaction scores.
- Partners with Internet Marketing to drive overall divisional traffic and conversion using paid search, affiliate display and other opportunities.
- Builds effective metric goals and site plans with site merchants to grow the sales, margin and gross profit after shipping within the site and their assigned division.
- Overall responsibility of respective Division Performance online inclusive of executing Buying Guides, Product Selectors, and other tools to drive conversion.
- Works with Buying Office, Academy's Legal team and vendor representatives to ensure all needed eCommerce Vendor Agreements are executed and on file for eCommerce products.
- Manages to completion the schedule of vendor marketing programs, in conjunction with marketing and the buying office.
- Communicates to the VP/DMM and marketing, action plans and items to increase the performance of online metrics.
- Coordinates and presents monthly reviews of what worked, what did not, and what are the needs for each division of the site to drive sales, margin, gross profit after shipping, conversion and traffic.
- Responsible for planning with the eCommerce Site Merchant and Inventory Specialist a twelve week plan on site production updates and helping to identify any potential inventory and/or vendor issues.
- Required to learn company policies and procedures.
- Required to learn company safety rules.
Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.