Manufacturing Engineer Job Listing at Accellent Inc. in Brooklyn Park, MN (Job ID accellent-2475)
Health Products & Services
Accellent, Inc. is a fully integrated provider of design, supply chain management and strategic sourcing services to the Medical Device industry. Accellentwww.accellent.com, a recognized market leader, is a fast-growing outsource manufacturing and design solution company specializing in high growth areas such as Cardiology, Endoscopy and Orthopaedics. The top Medical Device companies partner with Accellent to provide innovation, advanced technology, speed to market, low cost labor and strategic sourcing.
We are currently seeking aManufacturing Engineerto work at ourBrooklyn Park, MNsite.
TheManufacturing Engineerwill be expected to provide hands on engineering support for Operations. Interacts with customers and provides support for engineering and Quality Systems.
* Execute configuring items/BOMs/Routings to support CS and Operations.
* Manage configuration changes as required by Customers, Customer Operations or Operations.
* Provide information and input to the quoting process.
* Follows and develops Quality and Regulatory requirements including Accellent policies, procedures, and appropriate regulatory requirements.
* Develops and Executes Process and Test Method Validations (IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ) in accordance with Accellent procedures and guidelines.
* Communicates ideas, information, and recommendations clearly, effectively and frequently (oral and written) within Accellent, with outside suppliers or partners and with Accellent customers during formal and informal interactions.
* Prepares or review documentation with a high degree of accuracy, completeness, and effectiveness using common Accellent engineering tools & templates were available. (Examples include specifications, manufacturing procedures, ECOs, and technical reports or analysis.
* Applies Lean manufacturing techniques to continuously improve cycle times and process flows. Identifies, and supports the execution of improvement efforts or reduce waste in all manufacturing and business process.
* Uses structured problem solving techniques and statistical methods for data driven analysis and decisions.
* Applies DMAIC- Six Sigma approaches to solve issues and reduce variation in all manufacturing and business processes.
* Plans and executes project activities within a cross functional team. Project types can include new product development and introduction, manufacturing transfers, continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
* Demonstrates technical ability through the application of engineering skills, approaches and knowledge.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred).
* 3-5 years experience in manufacturing engineering preferable in an ISO regulated industry (medical device, aerospace, automotive)
* Machining experience to include CNC programming. Swiss machining desired.
* Milling experience desired.
* Solidworks experience desired.
* Oracle ERP experience desired.
* Ability to multi-task in a variety of shop floor engineering functions
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in St. Paul, MN
View similar jobs:
Aerotek - Delano, MN
Quality Control Technician
Aerotek - Eden Prairie, MN
CAN-General Production Worker
Aerotek - Coon Rapids, MN
Locate this job: