Apply on Company Website
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
- Bachelors degree in a mathematics/statistics or quantitative discipline where modeling and data analysis/manipulation skills were emphasized
- Minimum 1 year experience processing, combining and transforming large datasets in a commercial environment, using statistical applications such as SAS, SPSS, Matlab or R
- Minimum 1 year experience using logistic regression, cluster analysis, factor analysis, neural networks and other multivariate analysis techniques
- Minimum 1 year experience in digital marketing analytics or market research
- Highly numeric with strong attention to detail, and the ability to drive insight from analytics
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work within a multi-functional (analytics/technical/marketing) team on multiple projects, managing timelines and communicating risks/issues
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and how digital data is captured across channels (including web sites, paid and organic search, display media, email, social media).
- Working knowledge of choice modeling and/or experimental design would be highly regarded
- Knowledge in online marketing best practices and innovations would be highly regarded
- Knowledge of web optimization and/or web analytics tools would be highly regarded
- Experience working with user experience design, information architecture, agile web development processes, content management and social collaboration tools would be highly regarded
- Knowledge of emerging digital technologies/platforms/architectures would be highly regarded
- Based in New York, but with flexibility to travel up to 80% of your time
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future
sponsorship by the employer for a visa. Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.