Apply on Company Website
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a field of digital marketing (including web sites, paid and organic search, display media, email, social media) ideally at a digital agency or internet marketing services firm
- Minimum of 3 years experience running web optimization programs including strategy execution (to include implementation AB and MVT testing)
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree required
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to manage timelines and to communicate risks issues
- Good numeric background with strong attention to detail, and the ability to drive insight from analytics
- Knowledge in online marketing best practices and innovations
- Knowledge of web optimization and/or web analytics tools
- Ability to translate business requirements into marketing and creative strategies.
- Good content and creative intuition and ability to work well with a creative design team.
- Ideally familiar with database marketing concepts around segmentation and targeted campaigns.
- Good strategic, marketing and experience vision, with eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to help make Accenture and clients successful.
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize activities, advocate courses of action, and pursue consistently to completion
- Strong organizational and planning skills, outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency with PowerPoint.
- Flexible and responsive to dynamic situations and changing priorities
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa. Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.