Apply on Company Website
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
- Minimum 2 years of experience performing investigative due diligence using both internal and external resources to obtain a thorough understanding of the clients transactional purpose - nature of transactional activity, source of funds, review of KYC/CIP documentation, analysis of the clients related accounts - to compare similar high risk transactional activity to determine whether the transactions appear suspicious within the Banking, and/or Capital Markets industries.
- Minimum 1 year experience working at an institution or for institutions that were remediating AML Program issues (e.g., performing a Lookback Activity Review, enhancing the Customer Risk Rating system or implementing a Transaction Monitoring application) or working through Regulatory Requirements (e.g., Enforcement Action)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years experience within a Management Consulting firm in AML Risk Consulting
- Experience documenting all findings and make recommendations for flagging cases requiring a suspicious transaction report or case closure and, when necessary, drafting SAR memorandum
- Experience reviewing potential sanction lists matches to determine whether they are true matches. If necessary, contacting business to conduct investigation and/or escalating to the OFAC Officer
- Familiarity with AML Risk technology vendors a plus (e.g., Actimize, SAS, Oracle)
- Hands on experience with Risk Process Design and Reengineering
- Understanding of the Enterprise-wide AML Risk Assessment process
- Understanding of Lending within Retail and Commercial Banking a plus
- Understanding of Enterprise Risk Management Solutions
- Effective team management and leadership skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the following areas: Fraud, Banking, Payments, Cards, Electronic Banking with a Finance background - Understanding of Fraud related Regulatory Requirements
- Minimum 2 years working with Risk Management Market Drivers and Financial Services (FS) Industry Trends
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis on business, finance, or economics preferred
- MBA preferred
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women