Apply on Company Website
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
- Minimum 3 years experience performing Risk/Compliance Assessments and Diagnostics within the Banking, and/or Capital Markets industries
- Minimum 1 year consulting experience within a Management Consulting Firm
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years proven successful track record, offering impeccable service delivery and client - business development
- Minimum 3 years in Risk and Regulatory Management Consulting within a reputable Management Consulting firm
- Minimum 3 years experience with Risk/Compliance Process Design and Reengineering
- Minimum 5 years FS Risk Operating model and/or Compliance Standards at FS client
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Financial Services - Regulatory/Operational Compliance Management, Credit/Market Risk, Fraud, or Financial Services Risk Management
- Minimum 5 years Compliance related Regulatory Requirements, such as Basel II, CRA, SEC, etc. requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience with/of the following: SAS Fraud, Dedica, Actimize, ACI, Norkom, Memento, Fair Isaac Falcon
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the following areas: Fraud, Banking, Payments, Cards, Electronic Banking with a Finance background - Understanding of Fraud related Regulatory Requirements
- Firm Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Strong Understanding of Front and Back Office operations a plus
- Familiarity with Risk and/or Compliance technology vendors a plus
- Understanding of Enterprise Risk Management Solutions
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Effective team management and leadership skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis on business, finance, or economics preferred.
- MBA preferred
- Professional Certifications Preferred: CRCMP, CRMP, CBCO, CBA, Six Sigma, etc.
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women