Apply on Company Website
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
- Minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience programming on a high-scale or distributed system (such as Hadoop)
- Minimum of 2 years systems development and implementation experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop stack (e.g. MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume)
- Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and languages (e.g. Java, Linux, Apache, Perl/Python/PHP, Chef)
- Hands-on experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools (e.g Informatica, Talend, Pentaho)
- Hands-on experience with BI tools and reporting software (e.g. Microstrategy, Cognos, Pentaho)
- Hands-on experience with analytical tools, languages, or libraries (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout)
- Hands-on experience with "productionalizing" Hadoop applications (e.g. administration, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and performance tuning)
- Previous experience with high-scale or distributed RDBMS (Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum, Aster Data, Vertica)
- Knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure (e.g. Amazon Web Services EC2, Elastic MapReduce) and considerations for scalable, distributed systems
- Knowledge of NoSQL platforms (e.g. key-value stores, graph databases, RDF triple stores)
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
- Must be proactive and be prepared to address meetings
- Must show initiative and desire to learn business subjects
- Able to work independently and provide updates to management
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women