Apply on Company Website
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years of technical experience (Java, Databases, Web Services, and UI or Server-side development)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar technical discipline
- Understanding of technical architectures and their application to healthcare:
- Semantic web
- Recommendation engines
- Rules engines
- Quantified self
- Behavioral change
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry:
- Standards (HIE, HL7, CCD, ICD9/10, LOINC, SNOMED)
- Electronic medical records
- Domain knowledge in Health IT or Pharma
- Quantified self
- HIPAA security
- A desire to create business applications out of new technologies
- Ability to quickly understand industry problems and identify emerging technologies that can be applied to solve them
- Leadership, coordination or participation in organizations and teams
- Experience in managing own work effort including time management, issue identification resolution, and status reporting
- Desire to work in an RD environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Base ability to establish credibility with clients and other team members
- Able to exhibit ownership, initiation, and incubation of new ideas and concepts on projects
- Proven experience working on an effort to a tangible outcome that can be measured in time and money
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion, collaborative, learner, respectful
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.