Apply on Company Website
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
- TS/SCI clearance with full scope polygraph
- Minimum of 3 years of experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby software automation
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the planning, design, development, implementation and technical support of multi-platform, multi-system networks, including those composed of CISCO and UNIX or LINUX based hardware platforms that encompass diagnosing network performance shortcomings and designing implementing performance improvement
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing and implementing network solutions for complex, high performance systems composed of UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms
- Experience / interest in developing Cybersecurity solutions
- Knowledge is desired of Federal, IC and DoD Information Security regulations, publications, and policy.
- Technical experience and knowledge of peer-to-peer distributed storage networks, peer-to-peer routing and application messaging frameworks.
- Experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operating and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enable environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
- Associates Degree is desired in a Technical Field, e.g. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
- System Administrator or other Technical Certification (e.g. CISCO, Microsoft)
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
US Citizenship Required.