Apply on Company Website
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- US Citizen - no dual citizenship
- Possess the ability to obtain a Government clearance
- Do you have a Minimum 4 year degree, or 2 year degree + 2 years IT work experience, or 4 yrs IT work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of Software programming experience (Java, C++, C#, .NET acceptable) (course work + internship/co-op, or work experience .
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (Requirements, Design, Build, Test , Deploy
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with MS Office
Professional Skill Requirements
- Integration solutions using an SOA platform (examples: TIBCO, Oracle/BEA, IBM, webMethods, Biztalk)
- Service definition, design or implementation using WSDL and/or SOAP
- Implementing Business Process Orchestration using BPEL or an equivalent proprietary solution
- Professional full life-cycle development experience with Java, B2B Integration, and BPM
- Minimum of 1 year or more of experience with business, functional, and technical requirements gathering
- Minimum of 1 year application development experience utilizing release management process and procedures to deploy developed solutions between development, testing, and production environments
- Technical writing experience, including ability to complete technical designs that are in line with functional and technical requirements
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Must have clear communication skills
- Capable of balancing workload and upward communication i.e. provide timely updates on team status to the team lead
- Express ideas clearly and effectively both verbally and written; Capable of adjusting communication styles to suit different audiences
- Client facing skills
- Able to work as part of a team and support collaboration with external stakeholders to deliver solutions as expected
- Demonstrable capability when working in a team environment to assist other team members to produce deliverables in compliance with standard procedures
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
This role requires US Citizenship due to Client Clearance requirements.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.