Field Metering Analyst - Dawson Creek Part Time Regular Job Listing at Accenture in British Columbia
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
Experience, Training and Education (demonstrating requirements):
College diploma or certificate in Office Administration, Business Administration, or a related field, AND experience in customer service, or related field
High school diploma AND several years of experience in customer service, or in a related field
A valid driver's license
Specialized training requirements:
Training and experience in the use of physical tools
Training in the use of analytical tools
Analysis of Analytical Results 101
Business Report Writing
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required:
• Ability to understand and review databases, extract and read data regarding accounts receivables
• Knowledge of how to interpret and apply analytics in order to troubleshoot meter connectivity issues, initiate resolution orders, follow up with customer when necessary
• Ability to initiate and develop detailed comprehensive reports resulting from on-site investigations
• Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude to apply and utilize new and emerging technologies such as smart metering interrogation tools.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to perform simple mathematical calculations • Ability to navigate a designated route
• Knowledge of how to access, install, remove, disconnect and/or read devices or units using new and emerging technologies.
• Effective operation of a PC and demonstrated application skills using Excel, Word, Outlook and other Customer Service related application software including data bases and billing systems
• Knowledge of, commitment and promotion of effective security operations, including the protection of people, data and property, through the use of relevant equipment and the adherence to company policies and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to manage competing customer demands
• Customer service orientation, with strong oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge of principles and processes in providing customer service
• Knowledge of the electrical system and related revenue cycle process
• Experience in office practices and procedures, filing systems, customer handling and hostility diffusion techniques, personal computer and related application program operations. Plus in-house courses: Billing Systems (CCS), MS Office desktop environment and related application programs, email and internet browsers, violence in workplace training will be an asset.
• Knowledge of SAP CCS is an asset
Considerable and extensive travel throughout BC required including overnight stays in remote communities. Normal office conditions including extensive use of computers. Regular exposure to all weather conditions; Working alone in assigned area of responsibility in the field; Physical demands such as walking, reaching, bending, working in tight spaces; carrying equipment and tools; Occasionally dealing with difficult or demanding customers; Driving in all road conditions; Occasional exposure to noise, vibration, chemicals, strong odors, animals, electrical hazards, etc.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit a copy of your drivers' abstract along with your cover letter and resume. An Abstract can be obtained by calling ICBC at 1-800-950-1498. Incomplete applications will not be considered. All attachments should be added on the Attach Supporting documents page within the application process, or please send your drivers' abstract, cover letter and resume to 1-866-920-6229 quoting Requisition number 103461.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US $27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in British Columbia
View similar jobs:
Bed Bath & Beyond - Kamloops, BC
Bed Bath & Beyond - North Vancouver, BC
Bed Bath & Beyond - Victoria, BC
Locate this job: