Apply on Company Website
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
- At least 2 years of Wealth Management or Asset Management Front Office business acumen (advisor, contact center, channels)
- At least 2 years of one of the following:
-Management Consulting Experience
-Business Analysis Experience
-System Integration Experience
-Technical Architecture and Consulting Experience
- At least 2 years of managing a team of 1-3+ people
- Demonstrated skills / knowledge in one or more of the following functional areas: Customer Analytics, Digital, Mobile, Multichannel, Social Media, CRM, Training / Learning, Collaboration, Advisor / Salesforce Productivity
- Capital Markets Industry Certification (e.g., Series 7)
- For Management Consulting Candidates - MBA
- For Technical or System Integration candidates - Development Lanaguage Skills (Java, C#, etc…) , Architecture expierence and/or Database experience (SQL, table design, data integration/architecture, etc.
- Wealth management sales servicing operations experience
- Experience with various vendor platforms (e.g., SAS, Unica, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Exchange, Cisco Collaboration)
- Extremely strong analytic skills (ability to solve complex problems, breakdown issues, develop solutions, think strategically, etc.)
- Proven ability to take personal ownership of projects and to go above and beyond to drive work to successful completion inspite of complex challenges
- Excellent client facing communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of team management, project leadership and people development
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women