Apply on Company Website
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
- Minimum 4 years experience implementing packaged or custom IAM solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of consulting experience
- Minimum 2 years experience leading a technical team.
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience.
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Industry-adopted security certification (e.g. CISSP)
- Minimum 5 years professional work experience
- Bachelor degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, CIS,MIS, Engineering)
- Experience designing, deploying and implementing custom applications
- Experience with the any of the following:
- Provisioning On boarding
- RBAC Authorization models
- SSO WAC technologies Enterprise SSO
- Directory Services Meta-Directory Virtual Directory
- Experience with any of the following Security areas:
- Information risk, privacy, and strategy (i.e. security and privacy policies, or risk assessments, or security and privacy compliance);
- Application security; (i.e. application security testing or security integrations with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDL) )
- Infrastructure security; (i.e.- securing networks and servers or security monitoring)
- Identity and access management; (i.e. authentication methods, or provisioning, or entitlement management)
- Data security or encryption
Professional Skills Requirement:
- Proven Ability to build and foster a team environment
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women