IT Asset Manager Job Listing at Accenture in Washington, DC, DC
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
• Minimum 4 years in implementing service managment projects related to Change, Release, and Service Asset Configuration Mgmt.
• Minimum 4 years of IT operations or IT procurement experience.
• Minimum 3 years of IT project management experience
• Experience with SW products (prefer knowledge of Oracle, SAP or IBM produces) and some experience in managing, software compliance across multiple vendors, hardware platforms and software types is essential.
• ITIL 3 Qualified is desirable
• Previous outsourcing or consulting experience is desirable
• Bachelor's Degree in IT or Business Administration with some IT focus
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Strong Communication skills and ability to interact with senior leadership
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In accordance with our policies, applicants requiring sponsorship for US work authorization will be considered only on an exception basis. See Accenture Global Policy #40, Immigration, and its US Supplement #0043_C51.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in DC Metro
View similar jobs:
Senior Java Programmer
RMS Computer Corporation - New Carrollton, MD
Peoplesoft Enterprise Architecture
Unissant inc, - Washington, DC
SAS ECM Developer
JSL Computer Services, Inc. - Lanham, MD
Locate this job: