Mobility Consulting Consultant + Job Listing at Accenture in Washington, DC, DC
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
• Bachelor's degree or 4 year University Degree
• 3 years of experience in any of the following areas: mobile governance strategy, mobile application development, wireless networks, machine to machine, telematics, mobile wallet, mobile device management, embedded development, mobile device or mobile application testing, mobile devices, field or workforce management, sales force automation, etc.
• 2 years of project management experience
• Ability to travel up to 80%
• Consulting or strategy development experience
• Previous experience with a large professional services organization
Professional Skill Requirements
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Background and understanding of internet, mobile, and wireless technologies
• Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Keen interest in wireless technologies, mobility applications, growth and innovation
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated leadership in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in DC Metro
View similar jobs:
J.P. Morgan - Washington, DC
Consultant, Sales Arc Solutions
Steelcase Inc - Washington, DC
Small Business Market Manager
Prudential - Silver spring, MD
Locate this job: